SENIOR MANAGER, DEMAND PLANNING
Medly | Pharmaca is a modern-day pharmacy offering free same-day prescriptions in a growing number of markets across the US. Our mission is to simplify better health for everyone – regardless of income, lifestyle, or diagnosis.
To support Medly’s next phase of growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Demand Planning to support the growth and expansion of Medly’s Retail business. Reporting to Director of Demand Planning, this is a high impact role where you will leverage your expertise in demand planning, forecasting, purchasing and experience in the retail industry to guide Medly’s growth and expansion into omnichannel Retail.
- Strategic: You are a strategic thought leader with a unique ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision and strategy, and translate it into an actionable plan that drives results and accountability.
- Customer-Obsessed: You have a passion for deeply understanding your customer and put them at the center of everything you do.
- Data-Driven: You are highly analytical and have a natural inclination to seek and analyze data when setting priorities and making decisions.
- Entrepreneurial: You are a self-starter who leads by example and welcomes the challenge that comes with ambiguity.
- Collaborative: You naturally connect and build strong working relationships with others, and are a master at getting things done cross-functionally.
- High-Energy: You are infectiously optimistic and resilient and bring positivity and forward momentum to any team you join.
- A key member of a new robust centralized Demand Planning team across the organization. Leverage technology to drive optimization and efficiency. Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, and deploy throughout the organization.
- Successfully implement Relex – our new robust demand planning and auto replenishment solution across the enterprise
- Improve collaboration between Demand Planning, Suppliers, Category Management, Retail Store Teams, Distribution Centers, and Finance to drive better alignment in demand expectations
- Ensure that appropriate inventory service levels are being maximized with an urgency to react to sudden changes in demand and availability
- Establish and maintain effective oversight and governance for demand planning tools and processes
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in business processes and associated underpinning technologies
- Drive the use of appropriate statistical models for future demand predictions and/or scenarios
- Finetune and improve a forecast override process and event-based overlays.
- Develop a collaborative process for store operations to augment weekly orders based on local demands and needs.
- Oversee key demand planning metrics and tracking of benefits and improvements to the business
- Provide input to Supply Chain to aid in the development of effective inventory strategies on existing product portfolio, new products, and effectively model and manage the complete product life cycle from conception to end of life
- Create and maintain documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for demand forecasting and planning processes and systems
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Business, or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Analytics preferred
- Experience leading a demand planning organization
- 5+ years of demand planning forecasting replenishment experience
- Expert math, statistical, analytical, and conceptual brainstorming skills
- Possesses a strong understanding and application of forecasting principles, concepts, and best practices
- Exceptional analytics capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences
- Build strong communication and relationships with vendors
- High drive and passion for results and acts with sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment, and commitment
- Ability to interact effectively with senior management
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must
- Up to 20% travel, in support of corporate initiatives and/or training.
- Compensation betweem $85,000 & $95,000 annually
Now hiring at Boulder, CO 80301
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Bonus plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transportation assistance
- TM discounts
- Bragging rights for working at the most forward-thinking pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!