Customer Service Rep (Loyalty Program)
Part-time 16 hours/week
Now hiring at 4940 Pearl East Circle, Ste 301 Boulder, CO 80301
Pharmaca is the nation's leading integrative pharmacy offering health and wellness solutions. With 29 retail stores in the West, our loyalty program continues to grow.
In this position you will provide information and resolve loyalty and account issues over the phone about Pharmaca’s Feel Better Rewards program. This position will report directly out of our dog-friendly office in Boulder.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering account questions.
- Opening customer accounts.
- Maintaining customer records and accounts including processing customer adjustments.
- Product or service problem resolution; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying program and account issues.
- Maintaining financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Providing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You must have:
- Prior customer service experience that includes troubleshooting and conflict resolution.
- Focus on quality
- Excellent phone skills: speaking and listening.
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports.
- High degree of organization and ability to multi-task.
- Team orientation
We have a wide array of benefits and many opportunities to expand your natural products learning.
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!