Systems and Network Administrator
Now hiring at 4940 Pearl East Circle, Ste 301 Boulder, CO 80301
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, with more than 30 boutique locations across 6 States is seeing an experienced Systems and Network Administrator. Primary functions are to configure, deploy and administer network services and network applications, including servers and clients as assigned in all locations. Responsible for support of hardware, OS, security, storage, printing, backups, performance, availability, service, resource utilization and assisting with budget planning to meet overall business needs and objectives of the company. This position reports directly out of our dog friendly home office in beautiful Boulder, CO.
Successful candidates will possess a broad knowledge base of telecommunications, networking, server and workstation configurations, and must be able to work with systems that link to multiple databases and involve more complex equations. Specific responsibilities include Active Directory and 365 User management, support and maintenance of store’s and home office’s workstations, networks, program integration, and server platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administers, designs, tests, implements, maintains, and modifies computer systems, hardware, software applications, security measures, components, and/or databases.
• Monitors and ensures quality of applicable store systems and related components to ensure stable operation for stores and store staff
• Assists with problem and/or process identification and definition. Analyzes system problems and takes corrective action
• Provides a high level of technical assistance and troubleshooting for computer hardware, software, network and/or other related technology problems
• Analyzes operating procedures and develops related operating documents
• Performs business analysis, which involves collaborating with management, staff, and internal customers to determine desired technological goals, priorities, and resources
• Monitors and ensures systems meet business and performance needs
• May manage IT projects related to technical and non-technical initiatives and the on-going support of systems; prepares related project status reports
• Provides tier 2 and tier 3 support on integrated store systems in support of IT Service Desk
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Microsoft operating systems and platforms
• Unix systems
• Web-based portals and systems
• VoIP and POTS telecommunications platforms
• System development processes and tool
• Project management principles and practices
• Analytical methods
• Technology advancements
• PoS systems, PCI security requirements, HIPPA requirements, card swipes, biometrics
• SANs Storage
• Install, configure and support a variety of computer hardware and software platforms
• Document procedures
• Initiate corrective or preventative action to ensure optimum performance of systems utilizing performance tuning tools
• Provide on-going optimization and problem solving support
• Run test to verify operability and functionality of various hardware and software
• Review system specifications, planning requirement documentation and cost factors to ensure needs are properly identified and considered
• Develop, install, and configure technological platforms, networks, and systems
• Identify, research, and resolve complex technical issues
• Prepare technical documentation
• Communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Provide end-user support for complex problems
• Communicate and use interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, GIS or Computer Science and five or more years of related information technology experience in assigned area; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!