Sales Representative - Compounded Prescription Services
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy is seeking a Compounded Prescription Sales Representative for the Boulder / Denver market to grow and expand our services and customer reach. This individual will formulate strategies and tactics to sell Pharmaca's compounding services to physicians, clinics, nurses and administrators. Responsible for maintaining and growing existing and new relationships with physician’s staff, clinic and healthcare facilities to increase referrals and grow new revenue.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Identifying prospective physician practices prescribing or interested in prescribing compounding.
• Presenting Pharmaca Compounding services to physicians and their staffs
• Thorough knowledge of programs and how services are delivered as well as the value offered to the physician and patient
• Collaborate with Pharmaca Home Office and Compounding Center teams to facilitate medical clinic outreach and promoting services offered by the Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy.
• Build strong rapport with Compounding Center Team
• Meeting Pharmaca quarterly sales objectives
• Maintain accurate and thorough records of customer information and telephonic interactions
• Utilize multiple software systems, databases and mapping software to target and communicate effectively with clients and prospective clients
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• At least five years pharmacy technician experience preferred.
• Experience or established relationships with local healthcare providers preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of pharmacy and compounding operations and services offerings.
• Familiarity with community pharmacy practice and health plan reimbursement practices a plus.
• Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Travel: up to 20% overnight travel.
Here's what we offer
-United Healthcare coverage
-Team member discount
-Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking retail space/pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!