IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN
Full-time 40 hrs/week
Interviews happening now at 4940 Pearl East Circle Suite 301, Boulder CO 80301
Pharmaca proudly operates 29 boutique drug stores across six different states and employs over 500 top tier practitioners, pharmacists and managers. Pharmaca offers an alternative to big-box pharmacies; here, we believe in building communities, serving our neighbors and acting as thought leaders in the world of health and medicine. These functions and more are supported by our dog-friendly Home Office located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
This key technical customer service/technician role is responsible for providing technology support for all stores and Home Office. You will work with individuals in person and via remote connectivity. We are looking for self-starters who can work both independently and with a small team. Duties include answering store calls, upgrading retail software, building PCs, etc. This position requires the ability to work with limited supervision.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all retail/pharmacy technical needs
- Installing, configuring, customizing and maintaining desktop components (hardware, software & OS)
- Performing analysis, isolation and resolution of problems on desktop hardware, printers and software
- Tracking trouble tickets to ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting on telecommunications systems, scheduling and completing all necessary telephone moves
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of PCs and peripherals
This role requires:
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for service
- 2 years’ experience w/ helpdesk support in a domain, multi-site environment
- 2 years’ experience w/ PC deployment, repairs and imaging
- 1 year experience using network troubleshooting tools
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Ticket documentation experience
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to travel, including driving
- Patience understanding, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 Framework
Please note this role demands the ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs, and to crawl under desks. Some local travel is required.
We offer our team members:
- Health benefits (for those working 30 hours/week) and 401(k)
- Continuing education directly from vendors
- Educational reimbursement
- Bonus Plan
- Transportation assistance
- TM discounts
- Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking retail space/pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!