Part-Time 18-20 hours/week
9am-1:30pm, 4 days a week
Interviews happening now at 530 W. Cordova Rd. Suite B Santa Fe, NM 87505
Do you have strong organizational skills? Can you work with inventory?
Our receivers are the "behind-the-scenes" heroes. Your job is to receive the products using a computerized, hand-held tracking tool, print shelf tags, keep the backroom neat and tidy, stock items, return items, put product on the shelf and other jobs as assigned.
- Ability to punch in codes, numbers into a hand held tracker
- Basic math skills -- adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to push, pull, lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the shift, move around quickly.
You'll have access to a large product learning base, along with continual education in an amazing store environment. We offer United Healthcare insurance, 401K, paid time off, bonus plan and a generous Team Member discount.
We're ready to talk with you today but first apply online at www.pharmaca.com so we have your information.
Sound like a fit?
Apply online at pharmaca.com/careers
or stop by our store at 530 W. Cordova Rd. Suite B Santa Fe, NM 87505