Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy
Interviews happening now at: 5729 College Ave, Oakland, CA
Do you have strong organizational skills? Can you work with inventory?
Our receivers are the "behind-the-scenes" heroes. Your job is to receive the products using a computerized, hand-held tracking tool, print shelf tags, keep the backroom neat and tidy, stock items, return items, put product on the shelf and other jobs as assigned.
- Ability to punch in codes, numbers into a hand held tracker
- Basic math skills -- adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to push, pull, lift 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to stand on your feet for the shift, move around quickly.
Additionally, we offer:
-Health benefits (for those working 30 hours/week)
-Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking retail space/pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Let's talk!
Apply online at pharmaca.com/careers