Accountable for direction, leadership, and management of a warehouse and small distribution center. This includes all inventory management, (ordering, receiving, fulfillment and distribution of product) to achieve business needs and turn targets. Responsible for supporting both eCommerce business and store product distribution. Achieves all assigned organizational objectives and directives for ECommerce business and retail stores to achieve all assigned financial targets.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in DC operations including, safety, inventory control, warehouse layout & efficiencies, shipping / receiving processes, expense control, performance evaluation measurements, and a keen sense for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Working knowledge of bar coding and RF.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong commitment to excellence and high-quality standards.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklifts.
- Ability to drive change and make improvements.
- Prior experience leading and supervising teams working under tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong planning and implementation skills as well as flexibility and problem solving.
- Knowledge of APQC benchmarks and standards a plus
- Knowledge of process management and engineering a plus
- Current valid Colorado driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to
- Be on your feet, walking in the warehouse, stocking, pulling, reaching , lifting product.
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 40 lbs. and at times, up to 60 lbs.
- Assist with moving pallets, loading trucks, reaching, bending, climbing on ladders.
- Operate a forklift.
- Travel to other regions or home office occasionally.
- Perform moderate work in front of a computer.
- Work in a warehouse environment with fluctuating temperatures and noise levels.
We offer our TM's:
-United Healthcare coverage
-Team member discount
-Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking retail space/pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!
Apply online today at pharmaca.com/careers.