Now hiring at 530 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505
At Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, we believe in providing customized pharmacy experiences, building relationships with our clientele and working collaboratively across all store functions. We proudly operate over 30 boutique pharmacies across sixdifferent states and employ over 500 top tier Pharmacists, Practitioners and Managers. Our stores’ spa-like atmosphere provides an outstanding work environment and the opportunity to step out from behind the bench presents itself regularly. As a Pharmacy Manager, you are the face of Pharmaca’s mission and our commitment to the well-being of our patients.
We pride our Pharmacy Managers on their ability to create and foster an extraordinary environment for our customers and team members. Our PM's help to promote our integrative approach to health via partnering with retail practitioners and are accountable for achieving and exceeding profitability. This is a high-touch, hands-on position that directs all pharmacy activities consistent with the short and long term interests of the company. Duties include labor management and inventory control in addition to overseeing patient safety and adhering to pharmacy professional practice.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in pharmacy. Current and clear pharmacist license in the state in which the position exists.
- Hands-on experience and accountability for managing gross margin, inventory, labor budgets and pharmacy expenses in a community pharmacy
- Compounding experience desired
- Experience as a business owner and cross collaboration with various management teams
- Recent experience with pharmacy systems including insurance PDX
- Active immunization and CPR certifications
- Training and/or certification for Oral Contraceptive Prescribing based on state requirement
- Strong proficiency with Word and Excel. Experience with UltiPro a plus
- Flexible availability, able to work weekends, holidays and extended days and evenings
We offer our Pharmacy Managers:
-Health benefits (for those working 30 hours/week) and 401k
-Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking pharmacy / retail space in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!
Apply online at pharmaca.com/careers
or stop by our store today.