Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy
Interviews happening now at 15840 Redmond Way, Redmond WA 98052
This is a paid intern position and requires a clear state Pharmacy Intern license.
Hey Pharmacy Students! Are you looking to expand your retail pharmacy knowledge and experience?
As a Pharmacay RX Intern, you will be responsible for providing extraordinary customer service to our pharmacy patients while also performing your other responsibilities which include accurately prepping scripts for pharmacist review, accurately entering data into the PDX system, managing patient insurance, maintaining a neat and orderly pharmacy, working cohesively with the other Pharmacists and other techs while promoting pharmacy services to increase sales.
- Must be currently certified with a clear STATE Pharmacy Intern license.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide at a high school level.
- Experience with entering insurance information into pharmacy system such as PDX.
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Arrive on time and work as scheduled.
- Prior experience with compounding prescriptions is a plus.
- Availability to work weekends and evenings.
We offer our team members:
-Bragging rights for working at the most forward thinking retail space/pharmacy in the country
Sound like a fit? Send us your info!
Apply online at pharmaca.com/careers